Monday, April 22, 2013

Blog #17 - Spring Break

During my Spring Break I slept in. Monday I went to the movies with a couple friends. On Tuesday I stayed home, cleaned and went to the gym. Wednesday was pretty much the same thing except I had soccer practice from 6-8. Thursday I relaxed pretty much the whole day and in the afternoon I went to go work the snack bar at the Farm Complex. On Friday I went to a friends house and from there we just hung out and went to pick up her sister. At the end of that I had soccer practice again. Saturday and Sunday are game days since I played on Saturday and my brother played on Sunday. After Saturday's game I had to work the snack bar. On sunday we went to Yorbellinda to watch my brothers last soccer game and after that we got home and went to Church. That was pretty much my Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment